Stacole Fine Wines
Are you a natural/strong leader looking for the next step in your career? Are you a dynamic, ambitious professional driven to succeed? We encourage you to apply to this posting. Stacole Fine Wines a leading distributor of fine wines and spirits has a current opening for a District Manager. The open region South Miami. This territory is prime and thriving. On-premise sales experience and working knowledge of the region a plus. This region is serviced by a highly effective team of Sales Consultants.
1. Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
2. Analyzes current markets identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
3. Works in the market with Sales Consultants; provides suggestions on strategies to increase business.
4. Provides educational programs, materials and services to the Sales Consultants.
5. Conducts tastings, attends dinners and participates in trade shows as necessary.
6. Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
7. Responsible for staffing, staffing planning, conducting performance appraisals on direct reports, budgeting, ensuring compliance with training requirements, developing direct reports and controlling expenditures.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS 1. High School Diploma or GED; Additional education strongly preferred.
- Five years of field sales/marketing experience in the fine wine and spirits industry.
- Three years of territory management, including personnel supervision.
- Must have proven, amiable, and active relationships with top customers throughout Miami Dade County.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
dependent upon experience
The Winebow Group appreciates your interest in employment opportunities. Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those individuals whose background and work experience meet the position requirements. No phone calls please.