Sales and Marketing
VP Import Sales & Brand Administration
Position Objectives: Responsible for all marketing, purchasing and maintenance of inventory for Integrated portfolio’s.
• Contribute to generating WBW pricing for the Integrated portfolio’s with VP Import Sales and Brand Administration and VP, Regional Manager.
• Responsible for forwarding approved pricing into WBW brand department in a timely fashion to meet posting schedules.
• Review Beverage Media’s on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of content for LLS and WBI portfolios.
• Maintain top 40 lists of Integrated inventory issues, review sales on a bi-weekly basis.
• Recommend and maintain Integrated items on IR and LLS closeout list.
• Field DM and WBW Sales Rep inquiries regarding inventory, programs and pricing.
• Take part in monthly WBW marketing meetings.
• Develop roll out packages for new products and/or portfolio’s for both the National team and WBW.
• Contribute to program discussions, assist in program preparation, updates and recaps. Track residual sales impact.
• Prepare market share data and item/account penetration data on a monthly basis.
• Assist in the preparation of agenda and materials for all WBW Supplier meetings in which LLS and Integrated items, programs, and pricing will be presented.
• Execute, track and recap all Integrated pre-sells and special offerings for WBW.
• Be available to participate in trade events, tastings, supplier visits, blitz’s, seminars and sales meetings as necessary.
• Work closely with WBW marketing team in the planning of regional tastings and Vintners Harvest as necessary.
• Responsible for meeting all deadlines for pricing, programs, sales materials and other marketing materials.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with limited guidance.
• Ability to interact with all levels and departments within the organization.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Diver Application.
• Navision Application.
The Winebow Group offers a complete benefits program.
The Winebow Group is an equal opportunity employer
The Winebow Group appreciates your interest in employment opportunities. Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those individuals whose background and work experience meet the position requirements. No phone calls please.