Accounts Receivable Specialist
Winebow a leader in fine wine and spirits has a very exciting opportunity to grow with an industry leader. We are looking to hire an Accounts Receivable specialist to work in our corporate headquarters in Pinebrook NJ . If
you have 1-2 years experience in Accounts Receivable working for a consumer products company our hiring manager would be interested in reviewing your resume. The hours for this position are Monday-Thursday 9-6 and Friday's 9-5
Winebow offers a complete benefits program as well as paid vacation and holidays. Please include salary requirements when submitting resumes. All resumes will be reviewed by our hiring manager. We appreciate everyone's interest in working for Winebow but we will only be able to respond to those individuals who meet our hiring criteria. Please no phone calls to our corporate office.
- Daily review and analysis of account’s status to provide appropriate follow-up with regards to overdue payments. Determine correct course of action necessary to collect past due balance.
- Responsible for the credit and collection function for an assigned group of local and nationwide sales members. Reconciliation of customer’s disputes and bill-backs with regard to balance researching, analyzing and getting final resolution on outstanding balances.
- Ensure timely collection of Account Receivables to meet company and state mandated guidelines.
- Reconcile and clean up accounts are warranted.
- Review multiple daily edit lists and apply appropriate judgment for pending orders. IE. Can’t Ships & Over limits. Apply appropriate course of action with regard to status of order.
- Assist customers and sales representatives by answering questions and providing information as mandated.
- Weekly review of assigned account's Ageing Reports, apply appropriate action as necessary, including but not limited to Write off requests, short ships, price adjustments, ect.
- Responsible for maintaining records by updated notes through Navision system.
- Determining uncollectible balances within an appropriate timeframe as to turn over to collections agency.
- Preparation of weekly reports for Credit Manager to present to upper management.
- Complete any special Accounts Receivable or Credit Projects necessary.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
- Strong organizational and Follow-up skills a must,
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure and time restraints.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
The Winebow Group appreciates your interest in employment opportunities. Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those individuals whose background and work experience meet the position requirements. No phone calls please.